Who can be a mentor?
Potential mentors should meet most of the following criteria.
Does this sound like you?
- Currently work in the construction sector
- Have completed a construction apprenticeship or is an experienced professional in the industry
- Peer Mentors - Is at least a 2nd year apprentice and recognized as a leader
- Be willing to commit for at least 1 year
- Understand the challenges underrepresented groups face and want to see them succeed in the construction industry
Help a construction pre-apprentice, apprentice or professional keep their career edge during Covid-19! Become a Mentor or Peer Mentor with the NexGen Builders Mentoring Program.
Start by completing the Sign Up form below followed by the Expression of Interest to help us determine your eligibility for the program. If you need help completing it, fill out the Sign-up Form below and a member of our team will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss the program in depth and next steps. Text or call us at 647-545-8226 to learn more.